hack request: PS3 controller + Droid X

Nach unten

hack request: PS3 controller + Droid X

Beitrag  xiang2011 am Fr Aug 24, 2012 7:08 pm

I've searched substantial and low, but I can't come across a documented approach to connect a PS3 controller to a Droid X through Bluetooth, and I would Like it if an individual could discover a method to connect them. I know there is an app that connects a Wii Remote Controller by means of Bluetooth, but I am wanting to a thing that could be used to play games on any emulator, including the PS1 emulator, so I need one thing with extra buttons than a Wii. Yes, I am aware of other controllers that might get the job done by way of the Wii technique, but none that I understand with all the capabilities of your PS3 controller.

From what I've found on the internet, it looks that the Bluetooth profile utilized by the PS3 controller could be the HID profile. On Motorola's web site, it lists the Droid X as getting compatible with that profile, so maybe the only obstacle is possessing the computer software for the Droid X to become controlled by the PS3 controller.

If anyone is aware of a lot more about this, I would considerably value the information. If any individual has the know-how to produce a piece of software like this, I would gladly donate to them. Perhaps the Wii app could be appropriated to fit the PS3 controller? I am not almost developer-savvy adequate to accomplish this, so I'd like some aid! Thanks.

Anzahl der Beiträge : 313

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten